Monday, 23 February 2009

Tansy

I saw tansy being born at home and i dressed her and cut her cord :0).here are some pics of her.


on a rocking horse in a shop.


showing a shell.



in a swing.


asleep in the car.




with daddys headguard on.


looking cute.

Laying with me having confetti dropped on us.



A card I made for her.




In a box at taekwondo.


Ready for a Christmas party.



Walking at the garden centre.
We both make each other laugh. She likes In the Night Garden and Peppa Pig. If we go for a walk she always stops to stroke cats. She calls them miaows. She eats my rubbers. She calls me Roo Roo. I love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Lovely new blog Roo and such wonderful pictures.
    Look forward to reading more about all your adventures
    love Denise & Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog roo hope to see you sooooooooooon.

    ReplyDelete